Approved by MJR Council 2022-02-02
The MĖNUO JUODARAGIS XXII festival will take place on Lake Dūburys island,
Zarasai Region, Lituania, August 26 to 28, 2022.
1.1. Tickets purchased in the period of 2019 to 2020 as well as new tickets acquired in 2022 will grant access to MĖNUO JUODARAGIS XXII. MJR XXII tickets can be purchased either as physical copies (printed) or electronic copies (E-tickets) – both are equally valid.
1.2. The price of MJR XXII tickets can vary depending on the time of purchase and other conditions. The price of a ticket includes payment for the Event’s programme, an infrastructure fee, and charges for ticketing service/procession.
1.3. By purchasing an MJR XXII ticket the buyer agrees to present their contact details (name and surname, e-mail address, and phone number), so the Organisers can provide them with the key information and possible changes related to the Event. The Organisers shall ensure the security of this data in accordance with the applicable law.
1.4. Each MJR XXII ticket shall be marked/scanned once at the entrance of the Event and shall be valid for a single person only (one Family Ticket shall be valid for a single family accordingly). In case of misuse, the ticket shall be foreclosed and entrance to the Event shall be denied, with no possibility to purchase a new ticket.
1.5. Once purchased the MJR ticket shall not be exchanged for any other ticket form. The MJR ticket shall be accepted only if it is presented, meaning that it cannot be replaced by any evidence of payment, other data, or stories, except the physical ticket or the original unique file.
1.6. It is forbidden to resell MJR tickets to other persons at a different price than the one that was paid when buying the ticket from the Organisers. In case of a fraudulent resale, the ticket shall be foreclosed and its holder(s) shall be denied access to the Event.
1.7. The purchased MJR XXII ticket, as well as the wrist band issued at the entrance of the Event, shall be preserved by the owner until the end of the Event. A person that cannot present a ticket and an intact wristband, shall be immediately escorted from the territory of the Event.
1.8. The main terms and rules of the use of MJR tickets shall also be presented on the ticket itself. Those can become an updated version of these terms and conditions and are of equal validity.
2.1. The terms and conditions of the use of MJR XXII tickets and attendance of the Event can depend on the official epidemiological safety regulations set out by the Government of the Republic of Lituania and in force at the time of the Event. COVID-19 security requirements may be changed or revoked depending on forthcoming Government decisions for the period of the Event.
2.2. The Organisers shall immediately announce all changes to the terms and conditions of the use of MJR XXII tickets through official channels of communication of the Event and contacts provided by the buyers of the tickets.
3.1. A holder of an MJR XXII electronic ticket (E-ticket) shall print out the unique PDF file that was sent by e-mail on a white sheet of paper and present it on arrival at the Event.
3.2. E-tickets can also be presented via a smartphone or other mobile device. In such a case, the holder of the E-ticket shall save the unique PDF file on their smartphone/device. The ticket holder shall be solely responsible for proper representation and accessibility of the ticket for scanning, and proper operation of their smartphone/device.
3.3. Copying E-tickets is strictly prohibited. Images of the E-ticket or parts thereof containing the code should not be shared in public. The ticket holder shall be solely responsible for the safety of their E-ticket and should ensure that nobody else gets an opportunity to use it. In case of duplication, the E-ticket shall be disregarded and entry to the Event shall be denied.
4.1. Printed (physical) MJR XXII tickets have the same validity as the electronic ones. When purchasing printed tickets, the buyer shall present their contact details. The buyer is responsible for the validity of the data provided.
4.2. During the purchase of printed (physical) tickets, the Organisers of the Event have a right to apply discounts to the service fees subject to the way of payment chosen by the buyer and other servicing conditions.
5.1. The MJR Family Ticket is a dedication to the brave parents coming to the festival with their preteen children. The MJR Family Ticket shall be used by a single family – two adult parents and their child or children up to 12 (twelve) years old (inclusive).
5.2. The MJR Family Ticket does not include or determine other possible family relations or concepts and does not apply to a generic definition of family.
5.3. The MJR Family Ticket shall be presented at the entrance to the Event together with documents proving parentage or guardianship, as well as identification documents of both parents.
5.4. All family members entering the Event with the MJR Family Ticket do so together. If one of the parents is missing, no refunds or deductions of the ticket price shall be made.
5.5. If the plans of the family change and the adults are coming without children or no valid documents are presented, then an extra fee is added to make the price equal to that of two regular MJR tickets at the time of the purchase.
5.6. Parents are fully responsible for their kids and must look after them carefully throughout the entire Event.
6.1. Entrance to MJR XXII is free for children up to 9 years old (inclusive).
6.2. Special MJR XXII tickets provide discounts to some social and age groups, local residents, participants of ecologic hikes, treks, etc. Special MJR tickets are valid throughout the entire time of the Event. Personal identification documents shall be presented when purchasing these tickets and presenting them at the entrance to the Event to prove the discount. If no valid documents are presented, the special MJR ticket shall be disregarded and the entrance to the Event denied.
6.3. The Organisers of the Event have a right to apply exclusive ticket prices and discounts during special sales by making the terms and conditions thereof public.
6.4. More detailed information on the discounts on MJR tickets shall be provided on the website of the Event. The number and the size of discounts are subject to changes.
7.1. Only the MJR XXII tickets that have been purchased by June 1, 2022, shall be eligible for return and refund until August 1, 2022. This applies to the tickets purchased in the period of 2019 to 2020 as well as in 2022. Later MJR XXII tickets can only be returned if the Event is cancelled or is subject to new unforeseen conditions (see paragraph 2.1). This shall be handled in accordance with the terms and conditions established by the Organisers and the laws of the Republic of Lituania.
7.2. Tickets shall be returned and refunded only at the place of purchase (or by the way of purchase) in accordance with the terms and conditions established by the Organisers. Refunded physical tickets shall be returned to an MJR outlet. Refunded E-tickets shall be deleted.
7.3. When refunding tickets, a service fee equal to 10% of the purchase price shall be charged to cover administrative costs and bank fees.
1. By purchasing an MJR ticket in any form the ticket holder also agrees to abide by the common rules of the MJR Festival, the rules of common sense, and the rules of public event attendance in the Republic of Lituania.
2. It is forbidden to bring any kind of alcohol, drugs, guns, and other dangerous or poisonous items to the territory of the Event. Heavily drunk, spaced-out, and aggressive people shall be denied entrance to the Event.
3. Children and teenagers up to 16 years old (inclusive) should be supervised by adults.
4. No political propaganda, agitation, demonstration of political symbols, or commercial advertising shall be allowed at MJR Festival events unless approved by the Organisers under a separate mutual agreement.
5. The MJR Festival is taking place in a beautiful and fragile Nature reserve, therefore every visitor must follow strict rules of care – no damage to Nature, no litter, no plucking! Please take away everything you bring to the Event. Let us respect Mother Nature and each other!
6. Pets (dogs) are allowed at the Event, but their keepers should take care of them very responsibly during the entire time of the Event. Pets cannot be aggressive or cause any inconvenience to other visitors, must be muzzled, and should not be allowed to bathe in common swimming areas. Owners are responsible for cleaning the waste left by their pets. If these rules are not observed, if the pets are aggressive towards people or other pets, or if visitors of the Event file any complaints, owners of the pets shall be asked to take their pets outside the area of the Event.
7. Taking pictures and filming is not restricted at the Event except exclusively designated areas and performances. Photographers must respect the privacy of other visitors and should do their best not to disturb the magical moments of the Event. IMPORTANT: All images captured at MJR events and made available to the public, may be used by the Organisers for non-commercial purposes without separate permission from their authors. Visitors that are not willing to share the images of their families shall inform the Organisers about this by e-mail beforehand.
8. The Organisers are not responsible for changes in the programme of the Event if this is caused by weather conditions or other reasons beyond the control of the Organisers.
The Mėnuo Juodaragis Festival is organised by the Baltic music label DANGUS
(non-profit public institution “Baltijos griaustinis”, LT company code No. 124631480).
Should you need any further assistance on the issues of the Event, please contact us by e-mail <email@example.com>, or phone. +370 520 51727.
Festival office: RAGAINĖ – BALTIC SHOP, Skapo str. 3, Vilnius 01122, Lituania (open daily from 12:00 to 19:00);
Festival website – www.mjr.lt