MJR tickets features and ordering
- Mėnuo Juodaragis 2018 festival attendance is limited to 2000 tickets.
- This year tickets are only for full 3 days and sold only in advance.
- This year tickets are only physical (material) – not electronic.
- Tickets’ prices are fixed, as long as they are available.
- You can order tickets by paying through interned and they will be sent to Your postal address, or You can buy them by visiting MJR embassy in Vilnius.
Tribal edition of MJR XXI is limited in audience, but the programme would be not less rich and spectacular, therefore tickets’ prices are reasonably higher than usual. We encourage all MJR visitors to get tickets as soon as possible. Read this section with care and make Your order!
TICKETS SOLD OUT
MJR XXI ticket price – 68 EUR
Single-person ticket to all festival events during three days.
MJR XXI Family ticket price – 120 EUR
Applies to a single family of two adult parents and their child or children up to 12 (twelve) years old (inclusive) to all festival events during three days.
You can order MJR XXI tickets in two ways, – paying by internet and getting them sent by post to Your home address, or purchasing them in person at the festival embassy in Vilnius.
TICKETS SOLD OUT.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
Please read the Festival Rules and the Terms and Conditions of the Use of MJR XXI Tickets >>
MJR XXI DISCOUNTS
For MJR XXI is limited edition, the usual “wristband discounts” are not applied this year
On MJR XXI some discounts are provided only for the children and teenagers up to 15 years of age (visiting together with supervising adults), senior citizens and disabled persons. These extra tickets are purchased only at the Festival entrance for price of 30,- EUR.
Special MJR ticket’s price deduction is given to the registered participants of Bicycle hike. The information and details to be announced separately.
- Tickets by internet are sold until they run out, but not later than August 1st, 2018
- You should keep the received tickets well and surely NOT FORGET to bring them to the Festival, for only physical (material) tickets are valid! Tickets can not be repleaced by the payment data, any other information or spoken stories.
- The control fabric of the MJR ticket should remain undamaged. Do not wash the ticket 🙂 as it has some special control features.
- Organisers could send important festival information to the email address or phone, provided by the MJR ticket holder.
- The MJR ticket price includes payment for the event programme, infrastructure fee, and charges for the services and payments.
- Only in case the ticket was purchased before 1st of June, 2018, it could be returned and refunded until August 1st, 2018 – with a deduction of 10% as processing fees. Refund is possible only when the physical ticket itself is returned to the organisers by post or in person.
- Car parking at the festival could be free or pay, depending on the lot chosen by the driver.
Should you need any further assistance or information on the MJR tickets, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org (or by phone +370 520 51727).
MEET YOU AT THE VERY SPECIAL JUODARAGIS FEST,