Tickets to the 17th Mėnuo Juodaragis festival were available from May 2014. There were two types of tickets:
- Wooden for adults and families;
- Electronic for adults who purchased them online in Lithuania and abroad.
All tickets are valid throughout all three days of the Festival.
… However, the tickets have sold out. They were gone in just 35 days following the announcement that the number of tickets is limited. We expected to sell all 1500 tickets before the start of the Festival, but didn’t think it would happen this fast. This of course gives huge credit of trust to the Festival and obligates our team to do our best to deliver to the expectations.
A few more things concerning the tickets you should know:
- The tickets will me marked upon the arrival at the Festival Gate. You will receive a special wristband and all the necessary information. E-tickets purchased on-line will not be replaced with wooden tickets.
- E-tickets are only valid with a personal identification document – an ID, a passport or a driver’s licence.
- Family tickets are valid for two parents and an unlimited number of their children up to 16 years old.
- Preserve your ticket and wristband throughout the entire Festival. You may be asked to present them both during the check-up.
- The wristbands also grant entrance to the Festival afterparty on August 26 in Vilnius. They will also provide discounts on a number of other events throughout the year.
Discounts and exceptions
We have optimised, but still kept some of the discounts and exceptions for the compact version of the Festival. As always, the smallest festival-goers are subject to special provisions this year. Be aware that:
- Up to 11 years old children accompanied by their parents or other adults have free entrance to the Festival;
- Tickets for 12 to 15 years old children will be available at the Festival Gate at the price of LTL 50;
- Ordinary prices apply for children 16 years old and above.
More information about the tickets has been provided earlier.