Our beloved regular food magicians will be casting their spells at this year’s Festival too.
BEER AND GIRA
- The main positions will be filled by brewers from “Dundulis” and “Pilialaukis” (Alaus namai). Both will offer a wide range of homemade beer and gira. They have also prepared a lecture about ancient brewing traditions that will be given in the Crafts Yard.
- Beer will also be available from “Trys staliukai ir Telikas” near the Great Heavenly Stage and from “Akivarai” near the lesser Habdabs Stage.
- “Alaus namai” will set up their biggest kitchen in the Food Yard. They will offer a variety of stews and dishes from Lithuanian cuisine.
- “Pūkio manufaktūra” is a new name at the festival, but the faces are familiar from the well-known Vilnius café “Balti drambliai“. They will prepare the most delicious stews and other delicacies. And not only vegetarian!
- As always, there will be a number of food trucks at the festival that will be parked under the foliage of trees – “Trick Truck”, “Bebro blyninė”, “Petro kastinys”. “Trick Truck” will do magic food tricks, “Bebro blyninė” will make stuffed pancakes, and “Petro kastinys” will offer kastinys – traditional dairy delicacy from Samogitia.
COFFEE, TEA AND SWEETS
- Anykščių žolelės will charm with their magic tea drinks.
- Baristokrat kava will serve aromatic coffee.
- The cute Rolling waffles truck will prepare luscious sweets and intricate coffees.
- Samana will serve deep black coffee and appetizing ice-cream.
- The vegetarian pizzeria “Casa la Familia” will bake wonderful pizzas and serve sophisticated vegetarian and vegan meals, drinks and other delicacies.
- Vegetarian sweets, samosas and stews will also be available from “Maistas kūnui ir sielai. Exceptional sweets will be offered by Arūnas Šuopys. These stalls will offer not only Indian goodies, but also an opportunity to discuss the culture of this country.
- Lithuanian mead has become a beautiful tradition of the festival. The famous drink will be available from “Lietuviškas midus” in the Food Yard.
ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF STAGES
- Look for “Trys staliukai ir Telikas” near the Great Heavenly Stage and in the Food Yard. This year they will cook chilli stew, fry eggs, prepare cold beetroot soup, and pour beer.
- “Akivarai” will set up their outlet surrounded by magic near the Habdabs Stage. They will offer refreshments and snacks till sunrise.